.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Sunday, September 29, 2013

Such a slacker :)

I know, I know.  It's been weeks. Literally.  At this point in my pregnancy though, things have gotten slightly boring and there isn't too much to write about yet. :)  I think that's a good thing.  I should be finding out sometime this month whether this little munchkin is a boy or girl :)  I think we are pretty set on our names.....if it's a boy, it will be Oakley Carter Hester.  And if it's a girl, her name will be Skylee Rae Hester.

School is going okay for me.  This month has kind of flown by.  Things are quite disorganized at my school still, so I'm wondering if when they finally get it together, we will get hit with a load of assignments that should've been done all along but weren't assigned because they were forgotten about. :/ I'm kind of nervous about that.

I've been looking around online and doing some baby registries....just for fun at this point. When we find out if it's a boy or girl, I will definitely get more serious about it because then I will know exactly what I want.

I still haven't felt the baby move, but I am thinking it will happen in the next few weeks.  The other night I was laying on my belly, and I got these pressure feelings in my lower tummy. It didn't hurt, but it was enough to make me roll over. I think that was the baby finding a way to tell me I was squishing him/her lol. :)

I'm a little nervous about my ultrasound.  I've just gotten my heart set on having a girl, and even though I know I will adore my little man if it is a boy, I think initially I'm going to be disappointed and it will be hard to hide that I'm not feeling ecstatic right at that moment.  However, after losing two sweet babies,  I know I will be grateful if I can just carry this little one full term and deliver a strong, healthy baby.  I have alot to be thankful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment