.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Friday, January 31, 2014

Got my computer working right again!

For the past 5 weeks or so, my computer wouldn't allow me to do anything on my blog.  Which is why the pictures and updates got so behind! But I was able to get around the issue today, and everything is back up to date!

Things have been crazy since I last posted anything.  Important things first, though.  They still have me on the Procardia medication and so far I haven't had any issues with more pre-term labor!  They will be taking me off of the meds at 36 weeks, so I have a little over a week before I stop taking them. Everything is starting to get a little bit more real. I'm starting to feel very anxious about these last few weeks, and most specifically, nervous and scared about the labor and delivery process.  After I post this update I am going to post a copy of my birth plan, just for kicks and giggles.  I can't wait to meet our little girl.  

I really can't complain much about my pregnancy.   It's been very difficult some days, yes (can't lie about that), but we have been blessed with such a little miracle and I know it's going to make it all worth it.  The toughest things I'm dealing with these days, is probably the constant aching and the extreme heartburn at night.  I've found a sort of solution for the heartburn, though, and it has been helping me this past week to get more sleep.  I don't eat or drink anything after 5 if I can help it.  If I feel like I'm starving and ABSOLUTELY have to eat something (which happens on occasion LOL), I make sure it's something extremely light, like crackers.  That has really been helping the heartburn not be as intense as it was.  

More so than anything else these days, I'm really struggling with all these changes to my body.  It probably wouldn't be so bad if people didn't feel like they needed to make insulting comments all the time (I could write a book about all the comments people have made), but then again, who knows. I'd probably still feel this bad about my body even if no one said anything.  I've gained about 38 pounds up to this point......so I'm already over the "recommended weight gain" for an average woman (25-35 pounds).  It's getting harder and harder to find clothes in my closet that fit me, and that makes me even more self conscious.  But, as I said before, I know this little angel is going to be worth every bit of it!

School started back in full swing on January 10th. I already had my first exam, which I made a low B on.  I feel like I should have and could have scored a whole lot higher, but I didn't prioritize.  I've had so much going on and I didn't really give studying my 100%.  That's okay though :) There's always the next test.

Skylee's nursery is ALMOST complete :)  I can't wait to post pictures. It's really turned out beautifully.

One of the most pressing things I need to get done now is my maternity pics!  I'm so nervous that I'm going to go into labor and not get these pictures done!!!  It's just been hard because Daniel's schedule has been flip-flopping like crazy. Hopefully here within the next week I will be able to get them done!




No comments:

Post a Comment