.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Sunday, August 18, 2013

Just a quick post :)

Figured I'd update you guys about my schooling.....everything starts back tomorrow. I just finished sewing the school patch on my scrubs, got them all ironed, and ready to go in the morning.  I'm a little bit nervous.......I know this semester is going to be more difficult then everything I've done so far so it's kind of nerve wracking not knowing what you're walking into.  I should know more about my semester schedule tomorrow.....up until this point all we have been told is that there's class on Monday from 9-12, but no idea when our labs and clinicals will be. Anyways....just thought I'd give a quick update before I crash. :)

P.S. Baby's heartbeat was a strong 177 today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment