.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Time to update :)

I know it's been a while.....I can tell how long it's been because I have a bunch to update on.  First things first......I made it to 12 weeks. :)  Almost out of the first trimester. I think that's a good sign.  I checked baby's heartbeat yesterday. It was 174.  I have an OB appointment on September 3rd.  Just a checkup.  But, since I have my home doppler and I've been able to hear the heartbeat almost on a daily basis.....I'm not too worried about the checkup. Everything should be just fine.

Next on the news table.....we're moving into a 3/2 condo the first week of September. :) I'm super excited.  When we moved down here, Daniel's parents very kindly walled off part of their home and made us our own little studio apartment.  It has been great living here, financially, because they didn't charge any rent or anything like that. They really have been very, very good to us. However, now with the baby on the way, we definitely need some more space. I'm very happy that we've been able to upgrade a little bit so that the baby can have a room on its own.  Apartments and condos are very expensive down here, so we signed the lease with Daniel's buddy that he works with.  His buddy has been looking to upgrade out of his employee housing as well, so it worked out perfectly.  He won't be there all the time, though, due to working two jobs and now about to go to fire school.....but him living there has helped us to be able to afford it so we are very thankful!

Now for the super EXCITING update......:) tomorrow as soon as Daniel gets off work, we are headed for Orlando until Monday. :) Daniel is in a wedding on Saturday, but the rest of the time we will get to spend with my family. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone.  I haven't seen any of them since June and it's been REALLY hard for me emotionally. :/ guess it's just these crazy pregnancy hormones lol.

Oh.....let me throw in an update about school.  Week 2 of nursing school and we still have yet to meet one of the instructors, our lab/clinical day has yet to be posted, and it has been canceled both weeks so far. :/  Everything is kind of chaotic and confusing, but I am hoping that after a couple more weeks maybe everything will smooth itself out.

I think that's it for updates. :)  Maybe I will take some pictures with everyone in Orlando and post them this weekend.  We will see :) Ta Ta for now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment