.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Saturday, May 3, 2014

Skylee's 2 Week Photo Shoot

For the first set of pictures, I saw this idea on Pinterest and decided to give it a whirl....so I pulled my wedding dress out and went to town.  I have a great respect for newborn photographers. It was so difficult trying to get good pictures of her. I'd snap 5-10 pics, have to pick her up and nurse her, get 5-10 more pics, pick her up and nurse her.......and it went on and on for about 2 hours! But in the end I got some beautiful shots and it was well worth it :)  There are a couple of my favorites that I can't post because for some reason this website is rotating them sideways and not letting me fix them.  




























1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I love the ones with your wedding dress they turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete