.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Wednesday, March 5, 2014

39 Weeks + 2 Days - Such a rough day :(

 My doctor's appointment went well today (as far as Skylee is concerned anyways).  All signs indicate that she's going to be 100% healthy. :)  It was discouraging for me, however.  Still no change in my body's progress. 50% effaced and not dilated at all. My midwife told me that she sees me going over my due date (which is Monday).  When she told me that, I waited till she left the room and shed quite a few tears of disappointment.  I know dilation and effacement doesn't always mean anything because those things can change in a matter of moments.  But, just the simple fact that there's no INDICATION that she's coming any time soon was kind of defeating in itself. I've been in an extra amount of pain this week (my midwife DID say that Skylee has moved down lower since last checkup, which I guess explains the extra pain), and not having made any progress made me feel like all the pain was not getting me any closer to having her here. :(

Oh well. Enough crying about it.  She will come when she is ready and I know that's what is best for her in the end.  I just feel like she's never going to get here and my body is never going to NOT CONSTANTLY HURT.   I honestly don't even remember what NOT BEING PREGNANT feels like lol.  I feel like I have been pregnant my whole life!  :)

On the brighter side, my mom and sisters drove down today.  They were anxious that they would miss something so they decided to go ahead and drive down. Hopefully, Skylee won't be super stubborn and she'll not keep all of us waiting too much longer.  At any rate, I'm glad they are finally here.   Daddy and the boys will be coming down when I'm officially in labor....I'm excited to have all of them down here!

Not sure if I have updated on this.....but I got the scores back for my CN1 exam. :)  I made a 100.  Imagine my surprise.  I didn't feel very confident about how I did.  That will probably be a first and a last for me in nursing school.  Getting a 100 on an exam doesn't happen too often!    My Pharm exam was yesterday evening.  That test was awful. :/ I don't know if pregnancy brain has gotten to me, or what.  (Pretty much everyone in the class felt like they didn't do well though, so I think it was just an awful test.)  I probably won't find out the grade for that till next week....but I'm not holding my breath. I will be happy to just pass with the minimum, which is a 77.

Okay, enough writing for now.  As always, I will keep updating if anything changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment