.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Sunday, March 9, 2014

39 Weeks + 6 Days

Well, tomorrow is the big "due date".  :)  I wish I could see into the future and know exactly what day she is planning on coming.  We are so ready to have our little girl.  Today has been a rough day for me physically, but I can't complain too much.  I made it through it, that's all that matters. :)  Last night I had some intense contractions around midnight, but they died off after about an hour and a half and once again, I was disappointed by the mind games of pre-labor. :/  I'm so worried I'm not going to actually know when it's REALLY time because of how much I have false labor contractions.  Time changing forward an hour really killed me this morning!!! I did not want to get up AT ALL..... but I was able to take a two hour nap this afternoon, and that did help me feel a little bit better.  I've been nauseous all day, and I'm not sure why.  It's not heartburn, but it isn't like a stomach virus or anything. I'm just nauseous. I've definitely tried EVERYTHING under the sun so far to induce labor.  Nothing has worked. She's just being a stubborn little girl ;).  So far, I've tried:

1.)  Walking
2.) Doing squats
3.) Eating eggplant
4.) Eating pineapple
5.) Eating spicy food

I'm not trying castor oil.  I don't think I will get desperate enough for that. I'm REALLLLYYYYY hoping it doesn't come to that though.  :/ Maybe she will be a good girl and come on her due date, but I'm really doubting it.  

I have clinicals all day tomorrow.  I know I'm not going to feel up to it, but I figure I might as well go because what better place to be than the hospital if she starts to come. :)  AND I can only miss so many clinical hours.....I'd much rather miss once I have a baby to snuggle with than miss just because my body is so miserable.

Keep watching for updates. :)  I'm trying to be optimistic.  Like my Mom told me today, "Honey, no woman has ever been pregnant for forever.  She will EVENTUALLY come out."  LOL so I will EVENTUALLY be updating that our little angel has arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment