.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Friday, March 7, 2014

39 Weeks 4 Days

No signs of little Skylee Rae making an appearance yet!  Today was a pretty miserable day, but I got through it. :)  Had a mandatory 3 hour meeting this morning at school, and it took all of me not to email the Dean of Nursing and tell her I didn't feel like being there.  After the meeting, I went and hung out with Mom and the girls for the rest of the day. They painted my toe nails and massaged my swollen feet.  That part I definitely can't complain about. :)  Thursdays-Saturday, Daniel is pretty much working constantly when he's not sleeping so I really never see him on those days but for a couple minutes.  

Anyways, me, Mom, and Bentley went to a Mediterranean restaurant for lunch that Daniel just recently introduced me to, and enjoyed some authentic Greek gyros.  They tasted just like what we used to eat in Athens. :) Afterwards, Mom wanted to go to K-Mart and shop around so we did that.  Every time I would have a contraction, Mom tried to get me to bust out in squats right in the middle of the store lol.  Of course I didn't do it, but everyone was staring at her "doing it with me" lol.  What memories.  After K-Mart, I was exhausted and really miserable so we went home and I took a nap for a couple hours.  After my nap, we went for a walk and walked about 3.5-4 miles.  Mom literally walked me like a race horse. And got me to do more squats lol.  We're all so anxious for Skylee to make her appearance.  I will keep updating, but as of now, nothing has changed. :/ I'm still swollen and miserable, but hopefully not for too much longer!   So ready to have my little girl in my arms.

1 comment:

  1. My goodess girl! Over three miles of walking with how swollen you are! You are a trooper!

    ReplyDelete