.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1st - 38 Weeks 5 Days

Well, it's officially March. :)  And I'm officially out of the double digit count down.  We have 9 days left till my due date. My midwife told me at my last appointment that they will allow me to go to 41 weeks and then induce.  I'm really hoping she comes on her own long before then, but I guess we shall see :)

I did not sleep well at all last night, due to my lack of self-control.   Last night I just had to have some icecream before bed, EVEN THOUGH we have determined that it is dairy products and chocolate that have been giving me the worst heartburn if I eat them before bed.   I text Daniel after I ate the icecream and told him it was SO worth it.  Well it was....then.  :)  About 1:30 a.m. I text him again (he was working an over night shift) and told him, "Not so worth it anymore."  Oh well. :)  I guess it serves me right for lacking self-control, huh?

I have been having contractions sporadically all day today, but nothing I've tried timing and nothing that gives me any reason to suspect that it's time.

I'm giving her until Tuesday night (March 4th).  And then I am going to begin Operation "GET HER OUT" :) I have an exam Tuesday night so I'm trying to get through that, plus my siblings have baseball games Monday night and Tuesday night so it would kinda be helpful if she waits till afterwards so they can head down. :)   I plan on trying everything under the sun (provided it's not caster oil. I just don't think I can handle that lol).  I'm going to do lots of walking, squats, and I also have a birth ball that I'm going to inflate and try some different bouncing techniques to see if that gets her going.  I've heard that eating a Big Mac stimulates labor (by many many different women), but I don't think I'm going to try that one.  The thought of a burger from McDonald's disgusts me lol, even for the sake of getting this little girl out!

I will keep updating how things are going. Can't wait till I'm updating with pictures of our sweet little girl.

1 comment:

  1. We are getting so close!! And your poor feet and ankles :( I can't believe that! So your due date is the tenth and mine is the twelfth! Lets hope these little ones wanna come on their 'due dates' :)

    http://lnfoster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete