.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Monday, July 22, 2013

7 Weeks Pregnant Today! :)

Well, I've technically made it to a milestone this week!  As I've already stated, I've never made it to the 7 week point.  Makes me kinda nervous to think of how I'm going to be affected if I lose the baby further on. As always, I'm trying to maintain a positive outlook on everything and just pray that this pregnancy turns out to be normal! :)

I was able to go out for a 2.5 mile walk today by the water! Doesn't sound like all that much, but for the past 4 weeks I've practically put myself on bed rest.  I know I've been overly cautious about everything this time around but I figure I can't be too careful!

BIG NEWS...........TOMORROW IS MY ULTRASOUND! :) I'm experiencing a whirlwind of emotions in anticipation of the first ultrasound. I've never made it that far.  It could go two ways.....well possibly three but I'm kind of paranoid about the third lol.

1.)  Something went wrong and they can't find baby.

2.)  Baby looks great and I get to hear a beautiful heartbeat!

3.)  Doctor finds not one baby, but two!?!?!?


I'm secretly just praying that it is #2 :)  I don't think my mind could handle being told I'm pregnant with twins but I guess if I had to cross that bridge......I would do just that.  


Until tomorrow......:)   Hopefully tomorrow I will be posting a beautiful ultrasound picture of our little gummy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment