.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Friday, July 5, 2013

All smiles today :)

My doctor called me this morning to tell me that everything is looking really good with my numbers so far! :) She said my progesterone levels are right where they want them to be, and my HCG levels had nearly tripled. Monday (4 weeks 0 days) my number was 134.  Wednesday (4 weeks 2 days), they went to 394. :)) That's fantastic, seeing as with the last pregnancy at 4 weeks 4 days, my first number was 34 and at 4 weeks 6 days my next number was 54.  Such a drastic difference! I'm praying that this little gummy bear keeps growing big and strong! :) 

On a different note, I had a really long day today. Had lots of errands to run this morning.  I also got everything squared away at school for my upcoming semester.  Then Colin and Leah arrived this afternoon, and we all decided to take a bike ride. Bad idea for me :/ I don't know if I got overheated, dehydrated, or just tried to do too much.....but I ended up having to stop and take a break because I felt like I was going to pass out.  I haven't really been exercising at all lately......I'm trying to take every possible precaution I can to keep this little baby growing healthy. 

I think my pillow is loudly calling my name......:)  As always, I will post more tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment