.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Monday, July 15, 2013

:/ Not liking this "morning sickness" thing :/

Sorry it's been a couple days since I've posted. Between being exhausted and now feeling nauseous 24/7, blogging has been the last thing on my mind. :/  If you'll notice I put "morning sickness" in quotes up above.....that's for a specific REASON.....because I've been sick all day for the past 2 days. Not just in the mornings :/ hope this doesn't last too too long.....but if it means that my little one is growing healthy......:) I guess I'll smile and bear it!!

6 weeks today........this week is going to be hard for me.  First pregnancy never made it past 5 and 1/2 weeks......Second pregnancy started miscarrying at 6 weeks 3 days. :/  Hoping I can make it to 7 weeks for once :) I think if I can make it to my ultrasound I will feel much more at ease and able to relax a little bit.

Welllllll haven't seen my hubby much today so I think I'm going to go snuggle with him and watch some TV for a while.......I'll post more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment