.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Thursday, July 4, 2013

What a lazzzzyyy 4th of July :)

Really didn't do very much today. Daniel was scheduled a night shift today, so we were able to sleep in (I cherish those occasions because he is usually up by 5 every day!)  Then we spent all morning cleaning our little "studio" because our good friends Colin and Leah are coming to visit for a week.  Kinda excited about that :)  After we finished cleaning, we ate grilled burgers/hot dogs/ chicken and nachos for our 4th of July lunch with the whole Hester family (well, excluding Josh and Angie since they live in Lake Wales). Then we laid around and watched movies till he had to go to work. Like I said.....A LAZZZZYYY DAY :)  Kinda enjoyed it.

I've been able to keep my mind occupied all day, so I wouldn't worry about what my new HCG numbers are.....They're supposed to call with that tomorrow. Since my first numbers were 134, and my numbers are supposed to double (or close to it) every 48 hours, I'm hoping my numbers are close to 300 or over.  But all one can do is hope, I guess. :)

I will update as soon as I know anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment