.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A little behind on posting, yes???

I'm sure you must have noticed how behind I've gotten on posting anything these days!  Most of the time lately, I don't feel up to doing much of anything.  :/  I am very ready to be past the sick stage, but I know that if I am sick, my baby is doing well, so that makes it seem more worth it!  Sunday I woke up miserable....running a fever and everything. I'm not sure if I had a virus or if that was just part of this whole morning sickness ordeal. Luckily I'm feeling much better today than I was Sunday.

Since I posted last, I had my first nursing orientation.  We need 7 books for one class, scrubs, a nurse pack, and a whole lot of motivation to get through this semester!!!  :/  I'm a little bit nervous but I know I can get through it.  My biggest concern is next semester. With this little one being due in March, and my semester not ending till May 5th, I'm very worried about how it's gonna happen.  I definitely don't wanna leave my newborn :'/  I'm hoping that when next semester starts, I can talk to my instructor and see if she will work with me and allow me to work ahead while I can to make provision for the baby being born.

Classes start August 19th.  I went today and got my drug screen done and got fingerprinted.  Waiting on my scrubs to get here.  They told me at orientation that I needed to order an XS, because scrubs run big.  I ordered S though, because I'm hoping that will give me a little growing room.

First real prenatal appointment with the doctor that will be delivering the baby is on August 8th.  I'm curious to see when my next ultrasound will be. :)

Okayyyy I think this is a long enough post for the day.  :) I will post more soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment