.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm back :)

Sorry I've missed a couple days!  It's been such a LOOONNNGGGG week.  VBS is finally over.  Today Daniel and I went with Colin and Leah and we rented mopeds for the day.  It was kind of fun and romantic riding around a moped with my hubby all day :)  Also went to the pool for an hour today, which was very nice and relaxing. It felt good to cool off.

Oh I JUST REMEMBERED to update on my betas!!!  My new numbers came in a 5,196!!! So:

4 weeks 0 days - 134
4 weeks 2 days - 394
5 weeks 0 days - 5,196

My doctor said my numbers are fantastic and she sees no reason to keep doing blood draws. Althougghhhh I've been thinking about trying to talk her into letting me get another draw next week just to reassure me that the numbers are still doubling. I'm scheduled for an ultrasound on July 23rd. I'm sooooo excited for that I can hardly contain myself. I've never made it that far before so if I do this time it will be incredible. :)

Well.....I think my pillow calls. :) Just wanted to give a quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment