.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Monday, July 8, 2013

I'm T-I-R-E-D!!!

It's been such a long day.  I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday because I was exhausted.  Oh well.....nothing much was missed as far as updates go!  I went in this morning to have more blood drawn.  Best I can figure, at this point my numbers should be between 2400-3000 or higher. So that's what I'm hoping for. My first draw at 4 weeks 0 days was 134. Second draw at 4 weeks 2 days was 394.  I didn't go back in for another draw until today, but technically, had I drawn at 4 weeks 4 days, it should have been about 700-800.  And at 4 weeks 6 days it should have been around 1600. I will update as soon as I know anything.

I've been having random cramps, and they always make me super nervous. I'm trying hard to relax and just enjoy the thought of having a growing baby inside of me.

On that note...I think this growing baby is telling her (or his :).....) mommy to get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment