.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Friday, July 12, 2013

Tired must be my middle name!!!

I rolled over this morning at 10:30 and had to literally FORCE myself out of bed. I felt like I could sleep for 3 or 4 more hours and not think twice about it!  But I got up and got some things accomplished with my day.....not as much as I wanted to but at least I got some things done! :)  Got some laundry done......a lot of our room cleaned up, and got Daniel's hair cut finally. (BOY DID HE NEED IT LOL).   About 3:00 I decided my day could not go on any longer without a nap so I went back to bed...hehehehe......slept till about 5:30 or so and had to FORCE myself out of bed then too!  I know I have an excuse and a reason why I'm sooo tired but I feel like such a bum lately!

It's killing me not to exercise!  I feel like a fatty fatty two-by-four.  But I just can't risk doing anything (even though I know they say it's safe).....I guess after having two miscarriages I'm paranoid about EVERY SINGLE THING.

I don't think I can be too careful. I'm just ready to be out of the "danger zone" which they say is 12 weeks so I can breathe and try to relax. :/ Easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment