.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Saturday, July 6, 2013

Today was a LOOONNNG DAY :/

I think it's safe to say I'm pretty exhausted. I've been careful not to overdo it by lifting things or anything else I'm "not supposed to do"........but it's just been a super busy day with things to do non-stop.  My back is hurting tonight but I took a warm bath and I'm thinking it's just because I need to get off my feet.  It's so hard not to be nervous about every little cramp or pain I have.  It's also MUCH easier said than done to "not stress" and "relax" and "don't worry".  I AM doing my best to do all three though lol.

I feel like I am rambling on about irrelevance.....I think it's just from being tired. :)  I will post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment