.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

:) It's Been A Good Day

Woke up this morning at 7 to take another test.....you know....just to see if the line got any darker. :D  check out this picture below.
Picture on far left is June 29th. Middle picture is July 1st.  Last picture is this morning. :)) That set me off in a happy mood today.  Even though I got up at 7 to take the test, I was still exhausted and went back to bed for another 2 hours lol.  I feel so lazy for sleeping all the time. 

I had SOOOOOO MUCH running around to do today.  Had to go get more blood drawn at my doctors, had to go to the health department and get my TB test read for school, had to go shopping for my MIL's birthday present, had to pick up paint for the hubby......and the list goes ON AND ON.  By 4 I was completely miserably. My back was killing me and I just wasn't feeling well.  I think maybe because I've been taking an hour or two nap every day, and I missed it today. 

Anyways......I won't get my blood results back till Friday since tomorrow is a holiday. :/ Hate that but it is what it is. Guess I better learn to play this waiting game!! 

Since it's almost the 4th.........Happy Independence Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment