.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Monday, July 1, 2013

Hoping for the best!!

I called my doctor first thing this morning. She seemed excited and had me come in right away for HCG and Progesterone blood test. I will get the results of that tomorrow. I'm hoping things are looking good right now :/ 

All in all today was a pretty good day.  Took an hour nap this afternoon and felt world's better afterwards.  I've been feeling exhausted and up until Saturday when I got my positive pregnancy test, I had just attributed it to being a super busy couple weeks. At least now I have an excuse for some extra sleep :) :) :) 

I will update my test results as soon as I hear anything.  My first betas with my last pregnancy were 34.  Not that it means anything (because it's not the number, but rather the doubling pattern that matters), I am still hoping my numbers come in much higher than 34.  I think that would help me feel better. Guess we will see!!!  Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment