.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Positive thoughts today :)

Waited anxiously ALL DAY to hear from my doctor about my first HCG levels.  I've been exhausted every day by 2, so like usual I laid down for a nap with phone nearby just in case they called. Woke up at 4:30 and still no phone call, so I finally called them! They said my numbers came in at 134! It's not the number that matters, but rather the doubling pattern. HOWEVER......with my last pregnancy, I was 4 weeks 4 days, and my number was 34. This time I was 4 weeks 0 days (so 4 days earlier) and my numbers came in 100 higher! I think maybe that's a good sign. :) trying to think positively and not stress about what if's.  ALOT EASIER SAID THAN DONE.  Tomorrow morning I plan on taking another test just to see if the line is getting darker. Call me weird.....but if it gives me more peace of mind I'm definitely all for it.

I'm supposed to go in to the doctor tomorrow for another draw....and I will get those results on Friday probably since Thursday is a holiday.  I'm hoping that number is close to 300 if not over. But we will see :)  Fingers still crossed for my miracle baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment