.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10th - 6 Weeks 1 Day Pregnant

Wow, past midnight again and I still haven't gotten my post in for the day.   Today has been an extremely crazy, crazy day.  I woke up this morning to the news that a very good friend of ours, little Daniel Norris, had passed away during the night.   Of course, we rushed right over to the family's house.  Daniel left about 11 to come back to the church and work on lawn maintenance with the guys, but I stayed all day till about 5 trying to be what comfort I could be.  This is such a devastating time for the family, and with my emotions in turmoil as it is, I'm not sure I was much help to them.  My heart goes out to them in this sad, sad time.

Dad decided that we would take Mom out for her Mother's Day dinner tonight, instead of Sunday.  Daniel and I figured since it had been such a rough day, (plus I could hardly wait any longer), we would finally break the news to them over dinner.  To say the least, Mom was ecstatic.  I'm going to try to figure out if I can post the video on here later.....stay tuned on that. :)




My family is very, very excited for us.  I can't wait now to tell the rest of the family on Daniel's side. :) I know they will be just as thrilled.  

I know it's a super short post, but it's almost 1 AM and I have to be up at 6 to start curling Bentley's hair for her state competition. Daniel and I will be at the state fair with her all day tomorrow while she competes.  Hopefully I make it! I'm already sooooo exhausted, but I am very excited to see her do her thing. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment