.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 9th - 6 Weeks 0 Days Pregnant

Well, I finally made it to Orlando to see my family! :)  It's been so nice to see everyone, but SOOOO hard to keep this a secret!  I feel like my Mom will be able to tell before I tell her, which is what I'm afraid of! I don't want to ruin the surprise! :)

It seemed like a longer drive than usual, and my body ached no matter how I sat.  But, each ache is a constant reminder of my little gummy bear growing inside me. :)

I'm part of a "Mommy board" now, and just today there have been two girls (around the same due date as me) that had a miscarriage.  This scares me. :(  I know I am not emotionally prepared to lose this little one. I've already grown so attached.  Mom always says "God will give you the grace to go through it when it's time."  I guess I will know that grace when and if I have to go through another miscarriage.

I am trying to stay positive and pray that my little gummy bear is growing strong and healthy with no issues.

Well I think it's bedtime. It's already 1 AM and not May 9th anymore but I had to get my post in for the day, even if it was a short one.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment