.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6th - 5 Weeks 4 Days Pregnant

Well I've been counting down the days till Thursday.  Daniel and I are going back to Orlando for the weekend to see my Mom (and the rest of my family) for Mother's Day.  :) Annnnnndddd as you already know Mother's Day is the big revealing day :)  I just know our siblings are going to be super excited. Last time I saw my family was spring break in March, and the first day we were together Drew and Clay very randomly asked me when I was going to have a baby! I know they will be happy and excited. Bentley will love watching my body change and get big.  That'll probably be her favorite part ;)  She said she's never ever been skinnier than her big sister, so now's her chance :D Benji is already such a sweet uncle to our nephew Raylen, so I know he will adore this little one. :)  And of course Kinley and Briley will love the idea of being an aunt again.  Why wouldn't they! :)   Daniel's sister, Eba, has rubbed my belly several more times just "to check if there just might be anything kicking in there."  She will be excited too.  It's going to be cool to see her reaction.  I don't know about Daniel's little brother, Aaron......he doesn't really indicate interest in babies like my brothers do....(they are suckers for little ones).  However, I think if it's his little nephew or niece it would be a very different story :)  As far as my older brother Jay and his wife Jessica......I know they'll be ecstatic.  Raylen will have a little niece or nephew to get to know :)  And his older brother Joshua and wife Angela.......they'll just be glad that it's not them yet. :)  Literally :) 

My first day in Algebra went fine......it's only a 6 week class so I'm not expecting it to be anything difficult. (I HOPE!!!)  I am scheduled to take my TEAS test day after tomorrow, and I am VERY nervous about that. :/ It is basically a nursing entrance test. If I fail I don't get to do all the internships and clinicals and finish my RN.  I get a retake, but it has to be 6 months later so I will miss the fall semester and not be able to start back until the fall. Sooo I'm hoping I do well on it.  It has four sections, English, Reading, Math, and Science.  I think I will do well on English and Reading. It's just the Math and Science I am concerned about but no use worrying about something I can't control! I will just pray that I do well.

Well, this is enough for tonight. I'm pretty tired and ready to get some sleep.  When I wake up I will be 5 weeks, 5 days!!! :)   That has been my favorite part of waking up lately. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment