.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8th - 5 weeks 6 Days Pregnant

I've been kind of an emotional little mommy today. :/  Just feels like I've been on the verge of tears all day.

  I took my big test, and passed it, which I'm very happy about.  My application for the rest of the Nursing Program is now all set and ready to go.  That was the last thing I needed to complete it.

After church tonight, everyone played volleyball like usual and I have been trying to occupy myself so that I'm not obviously standing out.  I knew people would start asking me to play.  I kinda feel stupid sitting out.  I don't know........like there's a part of me that still doesn't believe I'm actually pregnant.  I've had so many  negative tests and now it just doesn't feel real.  But I don't think a blood test would lie :)  So I'm definitely sitting out of the sport games whether my mind thinks I'm pregnant or not!!!

I rode my bike down to the seawall and walked almost 4 miles.  I was exhausted when I was done.  Felt like my legs were going to fall off!

Tomorrow, as soon as Daniel gets off work, we will be heading to Orlando. I'm very excited but don't know how I'm going to keep this a secret much longer!!! It's killing me.  I think it's killing my little gummy bear inside of me too. I think SHE (well I hope but maybe HE haha)  is ready for pretty clothes to be filling the closets for her. :))

Well I'm tired and headed to bed.  Finally the end of this pregnancy week :) Tomorrow I will be 6 weeks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment