.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3rd - 5 weeks 1 day Pregnant

Wow. I am one tired pregnant mommy today. :(  I decorated the entire day till right before 10 for the church's Mother/Daughter banquet that is going on tomorrow. Decorations turned out very nicely but I'm definitely exhausted.  My lower back has been throbbing since this morning.  At least I haven't felt any morning sickness.....yet. I'm definitely not looking forward to that aspect of pregnancy.

It's getting harder and harder to keep this a secret.  Three times in the past two days, my sister-in-law Eba has rubbed my belly "just to check if anything's kicking" because she can't wait to be an aunt.  I'm not sure if I already wrote about this but I will be telling our family members and friends on Mother's Day.  Figured it would be a unique gift for our moms. :)  I know they'll both be ecstatic.

I think I'm gonna keep it short and sweet tonight.  My bed and my pillow are calling my name very loudly. :) Plus, the sooner I go to bed, the sooner it's a new day and I'm another day further along. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment