.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 4th - Five weeks 2 days Pregnant

Wellllll little one.....let me just say that even at only 5 weeks you are draining me of all my energy!!!!  Yesterday I was sooo exhausted from decorating all day, but I didn't sleep well. Every time I would get comfortable I'd start getting a cramp or back pain.  Since I had the miscarriage last year, I guess I am extremely paranoid.  So every time I feel a pain I tense up and wonder if that's normal or if that's the first sign that something is about to go wrong. :'(  That being said.......I tossed and turned all night so this morning when I got up, I felt like I was already running on empty.

Felt a bit nauseous this morning and feel the same right now as I'm writing this.  That's a good sign though :) that means my sweet baby is growing well inside of me.

The banquet was a great success today.  Everything went smoothly, but I do have to admit I'm glad that's over with! :) Now I can just relax a little bit.


It's incredible how I can already feel such a strong love growing for a person who is, at the moment, only about the size of an apple seed.  <3



No comments:

Post a Comment