.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5th - 5 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant

I have felt pretty good all day today.  I didn't feel so drained of all my energy, although I still didn't sleep very well last night.  My back has been hurting all day today but I'm beginning to get used to the constant pain. It's not extreme, it's just always there.  I guess that could be a good indication that my baby is growing like he/she is supposed to. Speaking of "he/she"..........I reallllllllllyyyyyy want a girl but I have it set in my mind that my chances are pretty slim for a girl.  Don't get me wrong if I have a boy I will adore him, no doubt about that. :)  I just think baby girls are so much fun to dress, fix their hair (if they have any that is), etc.

I finally finished our Mother's Day gifts to our Moms. I have been stressing about getting them done because not only are they the Mother's Day gifts, but also the revealing of our pregnancy. :) 


Here is a close-up of the poem:


In case it's hard to read:

I do not have a face to see, or put inside a frame
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss; I don't yet have a name. 
You can't yet hold my tiny hands, nor whisper in my ear
It's still too soon to sing a song or cuddle me so near.
But all will change come January, that's when they say I'm due
I'm your new little grandbaby, and I can't wait till I meet you.
All I ask between now and then, is your patience while I grow
I promise I'll be worth the wait, because of all the love we'll know.
So what I have to give you now, is a wish to you from me.
I cannot wait to be a part of this wonderful family.





I really can't wait to tell my family and Daniel's family the big news.  It's driving me crazy!!!!  I actually want to tell the world, but we will wait to tell everyone else until after my 7 week ultrasound. Just to make sure sweet baby is still doing okay. :/ I'm so paranoid since I had my miscarriage.  The thoughts of things that could go wrong drive me crazy but I have to literally make myself think of positive things and try not to let those negative possibilities make me sad before they even happen. 

Well, that's enough for tonight.  My college Algebra class starts tomorrow so I better get lots and lots and lots of rest if I expect to pass that one ;)  (not a big Math fan if you can't tell).

No comments:

Post a Comment