.

.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers


Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 12th - 6 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant.....maybe

I don't even know what to say, or how to begin putting to words all the emotions I've felt today.  My heart is breaking into a million little pieces, but I'm still clinging to a hope that maybe, just maybe, everything is okay with my little gummy bear.

I am still bleeding and cramping.  None of that has changed.  Daniel and I just got back to Key West about 9:30.

We decided to still give his Mom her Mother's Day frame, but we unwrapped it and told her everything that is going on while giving it to her.  :'(  Not at all how we planned.  This was supposed to be such a happy occasion.

I feel like such an idiot trying to make such a big deal of this and make it so special. From day one I've had the nagging thought in the back of my mind that this was going to end badly, but still I chose to cling to a hope that it would be a normal pregnancy and I'd carry full term. :(  Now so many other people have to deal with being disappointed too.

I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow morning at 9 as soon as the office opens, and I'm hoping they will get me in and do an ultrasound as soon as possible so I can know one way or the other. :'(

I will be very surprised if everything is okay.  I try telling myself that it's all okay and maybe the baby is fine but it doesn't do very much good. :'/ If I've already lost the baby, I'm trying to prepare myself for that mentally but I know I'll be just as devastated tomorrow knowing about it as I am today thinking about the possibility.  Honestly, if I have lost this baby, I'm not sure I even wanna think about trying for another one.  This pain/feeling of loss is so difficult to handle.  I don't know if I can do this again. :'(

Fingers are crossed.....I'm hoping for the best.  I will update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment